CargoWALLET provides a range of payment choices, including PREPAID (using the WALLET), LOCAL PAYMENT METHODS, and CREDIT CARD.
If you wish to pay through the WALLET, it must be active, and you must have money on it.
For more information about how to activate your WALLET, please refer to this article:
For more information about how you can top-up your WALLET, please refer to this article:
Step-by-Step Payment Guide:
1. Once connected to your CargoWALLET, on the main page click-on “Pay-To” top left.
2. You arrive on the transaction page, where you must complete all mandatory fields.
3. Once mandatory information has been completed, you can upload your invoice and click on “Next”. Please note: only .pdf, .jpg, .png, .csv, .xcel formats and sizes smaller than 15 MB are accepted.
4. Select the payment recipient. You can search via country or the name of the recipient.
5. This takes you to the payment method selection page. Choose your payment method from PREPAID (i.e. via the WALLET), LOCAL PAYMENT METHODS and CREDIT CARD.
If you choose to pay using your CargoWALLET account, a fee of USD 3 per transaction will apply.
Fees will be displayed before checkout based on the currency selected, ranging from 2.10% to 3.10%.
6. You will arrive on the confirmation page. Check your details, accept our “Terms & Conditions” and finally confirm payment:
7. Congratulations, your transaction is now successfully completed. Check your mailbox as you and the recipient should receive a payment confirmation mail.
We hope you find this article useful!
Note: Images shown here are for illustrative purposes only.
CargoAi reserves the right to change the actual screen layout without prior notice.